Item: Hairsmarket 13x6 Water Wave Lace Front Human Hair Wig 180% Density
Hair Material: Virgin Human Hair Wigs, 10A Grade, No Really Shedding, No Tangle, No Bad Smell.
Hair Color: Natural Color
Wig Density: 150%/180% Density
Hair Length: 10inch -30 inch are available
Texture: Water Wave Lace Front Human Hair Wig, Natural Hairline, Soft, Comb Easily, Can Re-style and Color well.
Lace Net: 13x6 Inch Swiss lace, HD Lace Color, Pre-plucked with Baby Hair, Natural Hairline
Pack: 1 Piece 13x6 Water Wave Lace Front Human Hair Wig
SHIPPING & RETURNS& SERVICES
Shipping: Your wig usually will be shipped with in 24-48 hours, the delivery time is 3-5 working days.
Return: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item in 15 days.
Services: Any questions can be answered within 24 hours, you can send messages to email@example.com or call us: +86 131 3742 0077
How to measure a wig
1. The length of the wig is not measured by the length of a strand of hair, but to measure the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.
2. Wavy and curly hair, needs to stretch it to straight then measure the length.
How to maintain my wig
1. Take off your wig when you sleep, putting it on a wig stand will be a better way.
2. Wash and deep condition hair regularly, one/two weeks a time is OK. To see How To Wash a Wig.
3. Detangle the hair gently by hands before washing to prevent shedding. Straight hair wig, body wave wig, hand and wide-tooth comb, both are ok, deep wave wig, curly hair wig or loose wave wig, you'd better use hand, detangle the wig before wet it.
How to become our hair model
1,take a beautiful hair picture
2,Post it into your social account and tag our social account(any one you can choose):
@humanhairsmarket on INS account,
@hairsmarket on Twitter,
@hairsmarket on FB,
@hairsmarket on youtube.3,Once you get the model invitation, we can pay salary for you.
it's soft, bouncy, no shedding, no smell, the lace is super easy to blend.... Would definitely recommend!