Many black woman prefer to wear the straight hair, but sometimes they wonder could they straighten their curly hair into straight? The answer is obsulately yes!!!
Actually no matter what hairstyles you bought from Hairsmarket. you all can straighten into straight. Because all Hairsmarket hair product are all real human hair. Today we will tell you how to straighten your curly hair into straight at home.
Some people not restyle their hair because of they worried about damage it. Actually with a proper way, you can achieve an amazing look without destroying your hair. So follow us to get the tips
The thing you will need:
A high-heat blow dryer or flatiron
A great round brush
A good straightening product
Hair serum for a smooth
The process details:
- Wash and condition your hair. Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner can help prevent more damage, and let your hair more smooth.
- Towel dry your curly hair until no water.
- Use few straightening cream
- Using a round bristle brush, carefully pull yourcurly hair as you blow it dry. You can alternate between your blow dryer's hotter and cooler settings to make sure you're not overheating your hair. Keep doing this until your hair is completely dry. Noticed that not use flatiron in your wet hair.
- Put the top half of your hair in a bun or clip it on top of your head. Divide the bottom half of your hair into small sections about one to two inches wide. Using a comb, pull out a section of hair as taut as possible with one hand, while smoothing a flatiron along that section with the other. Start at the roots of the hair and move to the end in one fluid motion, then repeat a couple of times to make sure that section of hair is straight. After one section is done to your satisfaction, repeat the process on the other sections.
- When you're all done, use a small amount of a silicone serum or spray for a smooth and polished look. Serums work best on coarse, thick hair, while sprays are preferred for normal to fine or thin hair.
Ladies, have you get it? Hurry to have a try now.