Lace front human hair wig is one of the most popular types of lace wigs. Because it looks more natural, make your appearance look more beautiful. But for some wig beginners, maybe they do not know how to install the wig, today’s blog, we will tell you more specific.
1.What is lace front wigs
Normally, when we refer to lace front wigs, we generally refer to 13x4 lace front wigs. The lace is 13x4, 4 inches to the back and 13 inches across.
2.Lace front wigs advantages
More natural look
We have been saying that lace front wigs can make our hair look more natural. Especially when you choose HD lace wigs. Because lace is transparent, it is difficult to tell that you are wearing a wig.
Therefore, if you are new to wigs, it is recommended that you choose hd lace wigs. Because it suits any skin tone.
Prevent hair loss
If you are experiencing hair loss, especially forehead hair loss, it is recommended that you choose lace front wigs. Because lace front wigs can cover your forehead well, others cannot see that you have hair loss.
Feel more comfortable
Comfort is a very important factor when you are choosing a wig. Lace front wigs let you feel more comfortable when you wearing it. Because lace front wigs are made of 100% real human hair, when you put them on, it feels the same as your own hair. At the same time, the weight of lace front wigs is very light, so when you put it on, you won’t feel heavy.
Finally, it’s worth mentioning that the lace front wigs are very breathable, which is good for your skin.
We all know that under normal circumstances, lace front wigs will be more expensive. But the lace front wigs can be used for a longer time, making your money very worthwhile, isn’t it?
How to install lace front wigs
1. Clean with mild detergent
2. Braid your natural hair into braids or braids to flatten your natural hair and keep your lace front wig in place. Put on a wig cap. Make sure all hair strands are tucked inside the wig cap.
3. Put the wig on your head and make sure it fits firmly and correctly.
4. Cut off the extra lace on the wig.
5. If you want to create baby hair, cut a few strands of hair at the hairline, cut into small braids, and then pull it out to make it look more natural. Then use mousse and water to lay down the parts you want.
6. Comb your hair and style it according to your taste and preference.
If you have not tried lace front wigs, I suggest you seize the opportunity of Christmas promotion.