Ladies select to wear wigs for several reasons, expanding from hair loss to the excitement of trying out various hair colors and styles. It is fascinating to know that the perfect wig brings confidence to allow them to style according to their needs.
Generally, wigs are of two types, natural hair wigs, and synthetic hair wigs. Natural hair wigs allow you to get a natural and more confident look whereas, synthetic wigs are very cheap. However, in terms of natural wigs, there are also cheap human hair wigs to get a perfect look on any occasion. Wigs come in various types and styles and sometimes you need to DIY to achieve the required Color or design as per your requirements like Blonde hair or Brazilian hair.
What is a Blonde Hair?
A 613 blonde wig is a kind of wig named by the hair color and we provide 613 Blonde wigs in different colors as there are many kinds of blonde wig like light blonde hair wig , platinum blonde hair wig, and strawberry blonde hair wig, etc. With the size of the hair color, you can easily find the right blonde hair wig for you.
According to different standards, they are different names. Please take the following as a reference. Because there are many titles about the blonde wig.
By types of lace, there are blonde full lace wig and blonde lace front wig. Full lace means the hair strands sew-in on the full lace of wig cap, handmade, needle by needle. So this kind of wig need more than 10 days to complete, the processing is complex. Compare with a full lace wig, lace front wig is easy to finish. Because only the front of the lace was handmade. There are two different lace sizes 13×4 and 13×6 which depends on the width of the lace frontal. A blonde full lace wig is more expensive than lace front wig, of course, the effective is more natural. A blonde full lace wig can make many hairstyles like a high ponytail, braid, and bun which are natural, comfortable and breathable.
By the length of the blonde wig, we have a long blonde wig, short blonde wig or bob blonde wig. Customers can buy the length they like. The entire hair wig we sell we can make sure that it is true to length. The longer the blonde wig is, the higher the price is. The wig is pre-plucked with baby hair around.
By hair texture, you will see a straight blonde wig, wavy blonde wig, and jerry curly blonde wig. According to your face shape, choose the best hair texture fit for you. All the hair is 100 human hairs, so it can be bleached, premed, and restyled. That means you buy one style of wig, when you want to change another hairstyle, you can do a fresh hair look. Less cost gets various hairstyles.
How frequently should you wash your blonde wig
The recurrence of washing a wig relies upon how frequently you wear the wig. In the event that you just wear it on an exceptional event, you can eliminate it and put it into the wig sack or wig stand. On the off chance that you wear it consistently, you can wash it following 3-5 days. You can wash it as your own hair. Kindly pick the excellent cleanser and wash it in the correct manner. At the point when you wash your wig, kindly don’t wind it to keep away from tangle, shedding, or split.
After you know about all these names of a blonde wig, we hope it could help you make the choice easy.
How long does your blonde wig last?
The more frequently you utilize the wig, the more limited you will be utilized. Everything has a life expectancy, appropriate consideration, and the correct use way can broaden the existence of the wig. Ordinarily our hair is Remy hair with no substance and preparing. The blonde wig ought to be faded first and colored to the shading 613. So the hair fingernail skin is not difficult to destroy. Magnificence everlastingly 613 blonde wigs can last 6-9 months with appropriate consideration.
What is a Brazilian Hair?
Generally, Brazilian hair on Brazilian hair weaves is collected from donors in the South American region and mostly from small, rural places in Brazil. Donors are paid for growing and then donating natural, strong and healthy hair that is grown in compliance with special requirements.
Brazilian Hair is one of the highest quality virgin hairs. The texture is full, very thick, and the hair cannot have gone through any kind of chemical processing such as perms, any kind of hair dyeing, extensive blow-drying and so on. It must be 100% pure, and it is basically perfect as it is sourced from one donor.
Why is it best to only have your weave hair from one person? Well, simply because everyone’s hair color, texture and hair pattern are slightly different from others. By having a consistent hair color and curl pattern in the hair extensions or hair bundles, it will make your hair look natural and real. However, keep in mind that the price will be relatively higher.
The steps of washing Brazilian hair
1. First, use a wide-tooth comb from the root to the tip of the Brazilian hair. Gently comb the knotted hair. If the Brazilian hair is knotted and it is not easy to comb, you can spray it with water before combing it and then comb it patiently. Before you start washing Brazilian hair, be sure to clean up the fallen hair, otherwise, there will be a serious risk of knotting or even damage to the hair after washing.
2. Cleaning area: sink or washbasin. Fill it with warm water. If the water is too hot, it may damage Brazilian hair, however, if the water is too cold, it may not be cleaned, so the water should be slightly hot to remove all the dirt on the hair.
3. Soak: Soak Brazilian hair completely in water and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. You can turn your hair a bit to make sure that the water penetrates every part of the hair. This step helps to remove all the dirt from the hair
4. Wash your hair with a professional shampoo for Brazilian human hair. Be sure to use a brand that is gentle on Brazilian hair, which can wash thoroughly without damaging your Brazilian hair. Take an appropriate amount on your hand, rub it, and then start applying it to the Brazilian hair. Make sure you apply it to the entire Brazilian hair and massage it thoroughly. Make sure to wash your Brazilian hair clean, at the same time, apply minimal pressure to the hair. After washing, rinse thoroughly so that you can wash off all the shampoo from your hair. You can repeat the process if you want, but this is usually if you feel that your hair is not as clean as you want. If it’s a new Brazilian hair, you don’t need to wash it several times.
5. Next step is hair care: after washing the shampoo, you need hair care. Similarly, you need to choose products that are gentle on the hair but still give the hair the moisture it needs. So, before applying the conditioner to your hair, rub it with your palms. Be sure to massage thoroughly and completely cover all hair strands, and then use a comb to gently comb the hair from root to tip. Repeat this process until all the hair is smoothly combed, so you can comb it with your fingers.
6. Leave it for half an hour, then wash off all the conditioner on the Brazilian hair, and then you can decide to use a protective spray to keep the hair shiny. After spraying, you can apply hair care essential oil to your Brazilian hair so that it will fluffy and full when it dries. So, before you can gently apply it to your hair, take some oil and apply it to your hands. Again, just apply and comb as you did. Make your hair soaked in oil, you must use the right amount because too much oil is not good.
7. Keep curly hair smooth, dry, and out of direct sunlight.
How Long Does Brazilian Hair last?
Brazilian blowouts may take upwards of one to two hours to complete but can last anywhere from 10 to 12 weeks or an average of 30 to 40 washings with ongoing treatments before the original texture of one’s hair begins to reappear. For those who would like to maintain or keep their Brazilian blowout, it can be done every three months and with treatment, they may be able to stretch the lasting effects of the Brazilian blowout to upwards of six months.