Even though Hairsmarket hair is 100% human hair bundles, the hair need good care to keep them well because the hair can’t absorb the nutrition
form the human head. There are some tips how to care the hair:
How to wash the hair?
First: Removing tangled hair and keep them smooth, then using the shampoo to wash the hair. Pay more attention to choose the gentle shampoo to wash the hair.
Second: Run the hair under warm water and after placing a small amount shampoo on your fingers, gently put the shampoo into hair, fixed the weft, and wash the hair
Third: Using the warm water to keep the hair clean until the water runs clear.
Then: Using the deep conditioner to care the hair, just like our natural hair, after wash the hair using the shampoo, putting the deep conditioner to keep the hair smooth
Last: Keep the hair Dry naturally, don’t use the hair dryer to blow the hair. So that the hair is not easy to tangled.
How to care the curly hair?
The curly hair is easy to tangle than straight hair just like our born hair. The hair tangled due to dry Oil & Dirt build-up ,Salt water and so on.
So the hair need to be washed once weekend, or twice weekend to keep the hair smooth, avoiding the tangles.
1, wash and deep conditioned the hair usually (twice a week)
2, de tangled the hair gently
3,Put mild shampoo to warm water and wash hair until clean. Take a little amount of hair conditioner dissolved in warm water , then put the hair inside, soak out after 5 minutes.
4. Keep the hair dryness naturally,Do not expose to sun.
5. Don't comb hair when it is still wet! Comb the hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush and for the wavy and curly, use some hair gel to help keeping the texture after washing.
Avoid overuse of hot roller and flat-irons, which will hurt the life of hair easily, when restyled or dyeing the hair, use some nutrition water or a protestant.
Why hair getting tangled?
The hair can tangle due to dryness ,Oil & Dirt build-up ,Salt water ,Chlorine and not combing ( wide tooth comb ) out your hair daily ,Make sure to wash &condition your hair at least once a week ,twice a week is better ,Use Hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
How to Swim With a Hair Weave?
It is important to be careful when swimming with a hair weave, especially if glue has been used to help hold your extensions. Chlorine and other chemicals in the water--as well as salt from the ocean--can break down the glue and build up in the braids. This is not healthy for your hair and it can loosen your weave. Although it is best to stay out of the pool and ocean while you have extensions, wearing a swim cap will help prevent chemicals and salt from saturating your hair and damaging your weave braids and glue.
1.Braid your hair in large sections and pile on your head. This will make it easier to put on the swim cap.
2.Put on a swim cap. It won't completely protect your hair, but it will go a long way toward protecting your weave.
3.After swimming, remove the large braids you made to put your hair under the swim cap and take a warm shower. Be sure to completely saturate your hair, and pay close attention to the weave braids.
4.Shampoo and condition your hair and rinse very well. Repeat if you think your hair really soaked up the pool water.
5.Dry your hair thoroughly with a low-heat blow-dryer. Check your weave; if any of the weave braids feel loose or if you find a lot of shedding, see your hairstylist to have it repaired.
How to dye the hair ?
1. Get all tools ready for the dyeing: a dye kit, a comb, a brush and gloves. it is better to test a little section of your hair first. So we cut a part of the hair bundle to do this dyeing .
2. Mix the dye according to the instruction on the packaging box.
3. Use a comb to separate your hair into four different sections, Apply the dye to you hair in sections, Break each sections up into smaller subsections as you work (this will just make your dye job more thorough.)
4. Set a timer for the amount of time it days on the box. Use cool water to rinse completely until the water you are rinse with runs clear..
5. Use the conditioner supplied in the dye kit. Rub it thoroughly into all of your hair .Rinse the hair after 2-5 minutes. While almost every kit comes with conditioner ,if you did not ,you can purchase conditioner specific for hair dyeing at your local drugstore.
6. We dye the hair successfully.