Nowadays, 100% virgin human hair is very popular and important among black women. All of us love to wear human hair weave and wigs, right? But do you know the differences of each texture of hair since there are so many types of hair weave?
Deep wave hair and water wave hair has similar curl pattern. If you are still unsure as to which style to get, then it is important to know that both deep wave and water wave are equally a great pick.
Both the two hair textures provide a similar look and feel; however, the main difference is that the water wave tends to boost a curlier look. Do you know how to tell the two hairstyles? Today, we will share with you the difference between deep wave hair and water wave hair. Follow Reading!
What is Water Wave Hair?
Water wave hair got its name based on its characteristics. It is extremely sleek, effortless and flows just like water. This is why it has become so famous over a recent couple of years.
Water wave hair has a wave design that is progressively articulated because of the waves being woven nearer together. The texture of water wave hair is similar to that of the waves on the water surface. It has large curls which give it a natural look and make it look more elegant and classy.
The Features of Water Wave Hair
1. Water wave hairstyle is similar to African American hairstyles, so it can blends very well with their own hair.
2. Brazilian water wave hair weave, Indian water wave hair, Peruvian water wave hair, Brazilian water wave hair-various hair textures for customers.
3. 100% human virgin hair 3 bundles with closure, 4 bundles with closure, 3 bundles with lace frontal, 4 bundles with lace frontal with most favorable price.
4. Exquisite top weft, lustrous, full and thick.
5. Tangle-free, no shedding, 100% human virgin hair from Hair.
6. Holds curl well, lasts up to 12 months, not being processed, can be permed.
What is Deep wave hair?
The deep wave curl pattern is close to the water wave pattern. Deep wave hair is also very pleased by African American customers with tight curls, but a little neater compared with water wave for the curl type.
This one is one hair extension that is voluptuous yet it looks so nicely normal. Here's what you should know, in order to have the deep wave for a longer time, you will need to maintain it.
The Features of Deep Wave Hair
1. Double weft, Tight and neat, No tangle, no shedding.
2. All curls are in one direction.
3. Healthy, shiny, bouncy with the highest elasticity.
4. Last long time: last up to 12 months.
5. Healthy ends: Full and thick, High quality, no split ends, shiny.
6. 100% human virgin hair, can be dyed, bleached, Ironed and permed.
7. Brazilian hair Deep wave, deep wave Indian hair, Peruvian deep wave hair, deep wave Malaysian hair to meet various hair textures of the customer.
Difference between Water wave hair and deep wave hair?
There exist different hair textures out there on the market; perhaps, you are confused and disturbed about which one to go for because if it is not under careful inspection, one could barely recognize the difference. However, this write-up will discuss how you can differentiate them.
Focus on the hair volume it makes and the curl laying direction that is where you can discover the significant difference.
If it the water wave, you can see its curl patterns positioning at opposite directions so it can form a seemingly large volume even for the same hair density like one hundred and fifty per cent and mix naturally with your real hair. Still, when it comes to deep wave, the hair faces the same direction and relatively flat but lovely and romantic than water wave.
Now you can go for whatever hair type you prefer. If you want your hair to look bomb and in stunning hairstyle, opt for water wave, which is the most popular style on the market right now owing to making gorgeous different look with full volume but not investing more money in one hundred and eighty per cent of the same item. Deep wave hair, which is also known as curly ones in some hair vendors, is a perfect piece for people who like an adorable and sweet look. Both hair types are ideal, but it depends on your choice. So choose wisely!
Where to Choose best wave hair?
You can find the best water hair bundles at Hairsmarket.com. There is a wide range of options of 8 – 30 inches hair length, These are all hundred per cent human virgin hair such as natural Malaysian hair weave, Indian Remy hair, Peruvian hair and Brazilian hair, various hairstyles for your choice.
For those people who prefer curls, now is the right time to rock this piece everywhere from the office to your tropical vacation, let everyone see your eternal beauty!